Saturday, November 14, 2009

WooHoo! My Free Game and XBL Points

My first prizes came in a couple days ago. I was stoked. I couldn't play with yet because I've been really busy, but i was like "wow it worked".
Photobucket
  • I got my 12 year old brother Fifa Soccer 10. He's been begging for that for when it came out. It came out last month and I got it free.
  • I got a new car audio cassette adapter. If you don't know what that is, you put this blank cassette into a tape player and it has a cord that you can hook up to your ipod or mp3 player, and play your ipod.
  • Then, I got my xbox live points! 1600.. Idk what Im going to do with them. I may just sell them on ebay. Who knows.
I seriously thought this site was a scam. But, Its NOT. I love it

Check out where I got these HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment